วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Teachers with the qualifications....


I agree with this quote “Teachers with the highest qualifications are not automatically the best teachers in the classroom” After reading, I thought it might be beneficial for the teacher and us who are going to be the teacher in the future. I think everyone wants to be the best teacher. I’m too. At first, I have a question that is “How to be the best teacher?” I think this question is very essential for teacher and us. Because being the best teacher is so difficult. The best teacher must try and try and try to work hard, teach students to understand in the subject. They not only teach in classroom, they also take care of her students. The best teacher must have everything completely. Moreover, they need to have more knowledge, good teaching methods, and especially high qualifications.

Now, I’m practicing the skill for teaching. I need more practice before teaching. Sometimes, I’m not sure, but I will try it. I believe I will be the good teacher in a future.



-FAII-

1 ความคิดเห็น: