วันจันทร์ที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Songkran Holiday


Last holiday, it was Songkran Festival. It was a long holiday that I like so much. I was waiting for this time of year to come. Songkran festival in Phrae went on for six to seven days. So, I went back home to meet my family with a happiness. I felt exited about this festival. Not too crazy with the water throwing but I still some chance to party at my house.
On April 12, my plan was to stay in the house all day because I wanted to clean my house.
On April 13, my family wanted to relax, so we decided to go to Mae Khaem waterfall in the afternoon. We had lunch there. It’s beautiful scenery.
On April 14, I went to the market with my aunt in the morning. After that, I helped my mum prepare and cook some food to offer for monks on the next day. I like cooking so much. And then I went to my friend’s house to throw water. I and my friends stood in front of the house and threw water on everyone that walked past, even motorcycles that rode past. We really enjoyed it.
On April 15, I woke up early because I went to the temple to make merit. After that I and my parents went to the grandmother’s house to respect our elders. In the evening, I went to the birthday party of my sister.
On April 16, the weather is hot; I and my friends threw water on everyone at Den Chai. We were so cold while we were throwing water because our clothes wet from the water. In the evening, there was a small party in my house.
On April 17, I watched the Miss Songkran Contest and the beautiful parades with my parents. I was very happy and took this time for relaxation. It was a fun holiday.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. You had a lot to do at home. I'm sure you are fresh and relax and ready for hard work. Watch out for tenses used and articles.
    NTD

    ตอบลบ