วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Dear Stumped


Dear Stumped

I understand that you are concerned for your daughter. I know you love her so much. But you should understand her because she is a teenager. For me, the fifteen-year-old is too young to start falling in love. She is still a child who is NOT ready emotionally, socially, or physically ready to have sex. Do you agree with me ?
OK... In this case, you shouldn’t stop the relationship between you and your daughter because teenagers need parents who can guide them and give suggestion them. You are her parents, so, you should pay more attention, love and give good advice for her. Try to listen to her problems. If she has a problem, you should give suggestion and communicate to her in smooth tones.
If you forbid her to meet her boyfriend, she may leave her home. I think it’s awful. So, one thing that you can do is to talk with her. Moreover, you shouldn’t strict with your daughter because the teenagers want freedom in their life. If you are really worried about them having sex, you should talk to your daughter and be open with her. Besides, you shouldn’t control your daughter in everything she does because it makes her feel bored. I'm sure if you give suggestion or good advice for your daughter, your daughter will have to understand by her. I think that might be best for everyone.


Abby

1 ความคิดเห็น: